Eligible COVID-19/Financial Hardships - The Zero Balance Project
At least one person in the renter household has qualified for employment benefits OR experienced a reduction in household income, incurred significant costs, or experienced other financial hardship due to the COVID-19 outbreak, such as:
- Reduced hours or income.
- Left job due to unsafe environment.
- Left job to care for family.
- Forced leave from work due to school closure or childcare changes.
- Increased child care expenses.
- Child at home due to school closures.
- Internet access and computer costs required to work or attend school remotely.
- Medical or funeral expenses due to COVID-19.
- Purchase of personal protective equipment.
- Alternative transportation costs.
- Contracted COVID-19.
- Quarantined due to COVID-19 exposure.
- Cared for others with COVID-19.