Dakota CDA has open workforce housing waiting lists for one, two and three bedroom units at properties in Farmington, Hastings, Lakeville, and Rosemount.
Apply online here.
Preference is given to applicants who currently live, work, are hired to work, or attend school (full-time) in Dakota County and whose incomes are between the minimum and preference income limits for the program.
- Only one application per household.
- The head/co-head of household must have date of birth and a Social Security Number.
Applicants must have incomes below the following limits by household size.
- 1 person household - $33,050 (preference income). $39,660 (maximum income)
- 2 person household - $37,750 (preference income). $45,300 (maximum income)
- 3 person household - $42,450 (preference income). $50,940 (maximum income)
- 4 person household - $47,150 (preference income). $56,580 (maximum income)
- 5 person household - $50,950 (preference income). $61,140 (maximum income)
- 6 person household - $54,700 (preference income). $65,640 (maximum income)
Applicants must also meet minimum income requirements:
- 1 bedroom applicants: $17,592
- 2 bedroom applicants: $20,232
- 3 bedroom applicants: $22,608
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply online using any device with internet access, including computers, laptops, tablets or smart phones. If you do not have access to the internet, you can access computers at public libraries or at the CDA’s office (located at 1228 Town Centre Drive, Eagan).
Questions? Call 651-675-4434 or email email@example.com
Apply Online Here.