The Scott County CDA is accepting applications for its one-bedroom waiting list for applicants who are 62 and older or disabled under the Public Housing Program until further notice.
To receive an application, please select ONE of the following options:
- Download an application here, OR
- E-mail your request for an application to: email@example.com, OR
- Call 952-447-8855 or 952-402-9022 and request an application be mailed to you, OR
- Request an application in person at the Scott County CDA office located at 323 South Naumkeag Street in Shakopee. Office hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:15 pm/
Return your completed application to the CDA (323 South Naumkeag Street, Shakopee, MN 55379) and your application will be placed on the waiting list according to the date and time it is received.
Do you qualify? Please read this document to determine if your household qualifies for the one bedroom list.
Other important things to know:
- Applicants already on waiting lists for other housing programs must apply separately for this program and such applicants will not lose their place on other waiting lists when they apply for public housing.
- The CDA does not have emergency housing.
- You must be a U.S. Citizen, or a non-citizen with eligible immigration status.
- If you need a special accommodation to apply because of a disability, please contact Scott County CDA at 952-402-9022.