The Scott County Community Development Agency (CDA) will accept online applications
for its three, four and five bedroom waiting list for units located in Prior Lake, Savage and Shakopee under its Project Based voucher program Thursday, March 5, 2020 at 8 a.m. until Wednesday, March 11, 2020 at 4 p.m.
- At least one family member must be a U.S. citizen, U.S. national or non-citizen with eligible immigration status.
- The applicant and all members of the applicant’s household must disclose the complete and accurate social security number assigned to each household member
- You must income qualify per household size. You cannot make more money than these income limits:
- 4 person household: $50,000/year ($4,166/month)
- 5 person household: $54,000/year ($4,500/month)
- 6 person household: $58,000/year ($4,833/month)
- 7 person household: $62,000/year ($5,166/month)
- 8 person household: $66,000/year ($5,500/month)
- 9 person household: $70,000/year ($5,833/month)
- 10 person household: $74,000/year ($6,166/month)
How do I know if I qualify for a 3, 4 or 5 bedroom unit?
The CDA determines the number of bedrooms you qualify for based on the following information:
- 3 Bedroom: 4 people minimum, 6 people maximum
- 4 Bedroom: 6 people minimum, 8 people maximum
- 5 Bedroom: 8 people minimum, 10 people maximum
The CDA will assign the first bedroom to the Head of Household and their spouse, significant other or household member of the same sex and generation (i.e. sibling, cousin or friend) and one additional bedroom for each two persons regardless of sex, age or relationship.
Information Needed to Apply
Apply online here
- A valid email address
- Names, Social Security numbers and birth dates for all household members
- The household’s annual income
Other important things to know:
1. All eligible applications completed by 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday, March 11, 2020 will be placed on the waiting list by a lottery subject to local admissions preferences.
2. Applicants already on waiting lists for other housing programs with the CDA must apply separately for this program and such applicants will not lose their place on other waiting lists when they apply for the project based list.
3. If you need a special accommodation to apply because of a disability, please contact the Scott County CDA at 952.402.9022.
4. The CDA does not have emergency housing