Scott County Community Development Agency (CDA) will accept online applications for its two and three bedroom waiting list lottery from September 25, 2019 at 8 a.m. until Tuesday, October 1, 2019 at 4 p.m. The units are located in Prior Lake, Savage and Shakopee.
Applications are only accepted online.
Information You Need to Apply
- A valid email address.
- Names, Social Security numbers and birth dates for all household members.
- The household’s annual income.
At least one family member must be a U.S. citizen, U.S. national or non-citizen with eligible immigration status. The applicant and all members of the applicant’s household must disclose the complete and accurate social security number assigned to each household member.
Income Requirements - Households may not earn more than the following amounts.
Other important things to know:
- Two People - $40,000
- Three People - $45,000
- Four People - $50,000
- Five People - $54,000
- Six People - $58,000
1. All eligible applications completed by 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, October 1, 2019 will be placed on the waiting list by a lottery subject to local admissions preferences.
2. Applicants already on waiting lists for other housing programs with the CDA must apply separately for this program. Applicants will not lose their place on other waiting lists when they apply for the project based list.
3. If you need a special accommodation to apply because of a disability, please contact the Scott County CDA at 952.402.9022.
4. The CDA does not have emergency housing