HousingLink Blog

What Insurance Do Landlords Need

Aug 27, 2018, 15:48 PM by Josh Dye

As a landlord you want to make sure you have the right insurance protection. What insurance do you need? According to the Minnesota Multi Housing Association, at a minimum you need the following:

  • Liability Insurance
  • Property Damage Insurance 

You may also want to consider an umbrella policy. Additional coverage options include landlord contents and loss of rent insurance.