Housing Choice Voucher Program Waiting List Opening
The Dakota County Community Development Agency (CDA) will accept online applications for the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program waiting list beginning 10 a.m. on Monday, June 10, 2019. The waiting list will remain open until further notice.
Housing Choice Voucher Program participants pay a minimum of 30% of their monthly adjusted income toward rent.
Applicants must have an annual gross income that is below the income limit for their household size.
- 1 person household - $35,000
- 2 person household - $40,000
- 3 person household -$45,000
- 4 person household - $50,000
- 5 person household - $54,000
- 6 person household - $58,000
- 7 person household - $62,000
- 8 person household - $66,000
- Applicants who live, work or attend school full-time in Dakota County.
- Homeless applicants with ties to Dakota County for services.
Applicants claiming Dakota County preference are required to provide additional documentation to verify their preference.
Non-preference applicants are required to lease in Dakota County for 12 months after being issued a voucher from the Dakota County CDA.
Applications are only accepted online.