Dakota County CDA Housing Choice Voucher Waiting List
Housing Choice Voucher Program Waiting List Opening
The Dakota County Community Development Agency (CDA) will accept online applications for the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program waiting list until further notice.
Housing Choice Voucher Program participants pay a minimum of 30% of their monthly adjusted income toward rent.
Applicants must have an annual gross income that is below the income limit for their household size.
- 1 person household - $41,100
- 2 person household - $46,950
- 3 person household - $52,800
- 4 person household - $58,650
- 5 person household - $63,350
- 6 person household - $68,050
- 7 person household - $72,750
- 8 person household - $77,450
- Applicants who live, work or attend school full-time in Dakota County.
- Homeless applicants with ties to Dakota County for services.
Applicants claiming Dakota County preference are required to provide additional documentation to verify their preference.
Non-preference applicants are required to lease in Dakota County for 12 months after being issued a voucher from the Dakota County CDA.
Apply Online here
Applications are only accepted online.